Dubai Airport Freezone is the fastest growing zone and yields out good business results in just months. It is ranked 1st globally by the Foreign Direct Investment Magazine’s Global Free Zones & Awards. The zone has won this rating as a result of its outstanding strategic approach and well-articulated plans to service its investors and partners.
The Dubai Airport Zone is one of the most prestigious and advanced free zones in the entire Dubai, which provides an ideal base to do business in the Middle East by giving a business-friendly environment, world-class infrastructure, tax exemptions, full repatriation of earning, total ownership and exceptional facilities. Strategically located next to the Dubai International Airport, DAFZA is boasting rapid clearance and fast processing of paperwork to maximize business activity and efficiency.
1. FZCO Setup
The FZCO company type is similar to a limited liability company that can operate within the Free Zone. Shareholders may be individuals, corporate entities or a combination of the two.
- Can be from 1-50 shareholders (individual, corporate or both).
- Minimum share capital: AED 1,000 (USD 272) per shareholder.
- Value of each share: AED 1000 (USD 272).
2. Branch Setup
Existing companies can establish a Branch of their parent company in DAFZA. No share capital is required.
- 100% owned by parent company.
- Same business name as parent company.
- Same business activities as parent company.
DAFZA offers following licensing options and choices to choose from:
- Trade License
A trade license allows the business holder to carry out trading activities including import, export, re-export, distribution, and storage of specific products.
- Service License
A service license is geared towards service-oriented businesses and enables an entity to provide services specified in the license. Note that obtaining a service license requires consultation with the sales executives to facilitate the selection of the right category.
- Industrial License
An industrial license enforces the holder to carry out light manufacturing industrial activities, packaging and assembling.
- General Trading License
This kind of license is just like the trade license where the person is authorized to hold on to trade in general activities including import, export, re-export, store, and distribute.
DAFZA business benefits:
- This zone has a strategic location in the heart of Dubai which is next to the airport.
- State-of-the-art infrastructure.
- High Class facilities.
- Single window convenience for administrative services.
- Investor-oriented management.
- 24/7 customs services and rapid cargo clearance for your business
- A dedicated logistics center.
- DAFZA offers 100 per cent corporate tax exemption.
- 100 per cent personal income tax exemption.
- 100 per cent import and export tax exemption.
- DAFZA ensures 100 per cent foreign company ownership.
- 100 per cent repatriation of capital and profits.
- No currency restrictions.