The Industrial City or arena of Abu Dhabi is located in the outskirts of Abu Dhabi city spreading over
ICAD also offers easy access to fully–developed roads, storage and logistic hubs that have quick and easy access to multiple ports and airports. Proper and easy access to various markets is easily attainable by sea, land and through more than 200 air routes from Abu Dhabi and Dubai.
Planned, constructed, and operated under the highest technical and environmental standards, ICAD complements all the existing and planned initiatives featuring adequate scalability to accommodate future demand and growth, appealing to many investors’ needs with a diversity of heavy and light industries that range from steel and metals to construction material, logistics, food and oil and gas.
- Engineering & Metals
- General Industries
- Chemical and Plastic
- Oil and Gas services
- Construction Materials
- High Tech Industries
- Advanced Factory Units
Business benefits within ICAD:
- Excellent Infrastructure
- Excellent Business Environment
- Administrative Efficiencies
- Strategic Locations – Abu Dhabi Airports, Abu Dhabi Ports
- 0% tax
- Repatriation of profits and capital.
- ICAD I: heavy-to-medium manufacturing, engineering and processing industries, including metal products, construction materials, fiberglass and plastics assembly. ICAD I extends over an area of 14km².
- ICAD II: light-to-medium manufacturing, engineering and processing industries, including wood processing, engineering, oil and gas, construction materials, and chemicals.
- ICAD III: light-to-medium engineering and processing business with an international focus. Wood processing and engineering, chemicals and plastics, construction materials, high-tech industries, food and textiles are the key target sectors for this zone.