he location based in the heart of Ras Al Khaimah and guided by the vision of the Highness Sheikh Saud Bin Saqr Al Qasimi, United Arab Emirates Supreme Council Member and Ruler of Ras Al Khaimah, The zone was established to oversee and consolidate the specialized parks and clients of both Ras Al Khaimah Free Trade Zone and RAK Investment Authority (RAKIA).
Based in a strategic location, zone connects onnects investors to growing markets of the Middle East, North Africa, Europe as well as South and Central Asia.
RAKEZ is committed to its promise of empowering the clients and investors worldwide by offering a cost-effective and world-class economic zone with customizable packages and services as well as state-of-the-art facilities.
Business advantages in RAKEZ
- Fast and easy registration procedure.
- 100% foreign ownership
- Provides complete income and corporate tax exemption.
- Gives out100% capital and profit repatriation.
- Quick and hassle free procedure to issue UAE residencies and visas.
- Less restrictions on labor and manpower
- Avail state-of-art infrastructure.
- No currency boundations.
- No custom duty levied.
- Excellent airport and seaport availability.
- Transparent laws and regulations.
- Fully furnished offices and warehouses.
- The location provides variety of real estate facilities to meet out individual start up needs.
RAKEZ business licence types
- General Trading License: Third kind of licence permits the companies to store, distribute and import all goods as per the rules and regulations of the location.
- Commercial Trade License: Allows easy products trading specified in the license subject to the RAKEZ regulations
- Service License: enables the registered entity to carry out specific services like business consultants, lawyers, and accounting firms.
- Industrial License: Permits the raw materials import, carries out the specific products manufacture, assembling, exporting, and packaging the finished goods to any parts of the country.