This conveniently located place within 45 minutes from Dubai International Airport, is an investor-friendly, progressive free-zone established mainly to favour micro-businesses, which will benefit from advantageous set-up costs, 100% company ownership and zero currency restrictions are also a boon for the startups.
Al Quran is situated close to the UAE’s primary seaports and within one hour’s drive of Dubai International Airport and Sharjah International Airport, ensuring easy access to the rest of the world.
UAQ FTZ offers a lot of facilities like :
- Flexibility and ease of doing your business.
- Customer-friendly mind frame and approach.
- Investor-friendly climate
- Excellent growth opportunities. in the business sector
- Cost-effective leasing options for office space and warehousing.
Types of license
- Commercial License: This kind of license applies on import, export, distribution and storing of items specified on the license. A Commercial License can have three different product lines or 10 similar product lines.
- General Trading License: It offers a trade in a wider range of activities, giving the freedom and flexibility to trade in any commodity which is permitted within the UAE.
- Consultancy License: It is levied with entities which offer expert or professional advice and is issued to all manner of professionals including artisans and craftsmen. It allows two similar activities.
- Freelance Permit: This allows an individual to operate as a freelance professional, and conduct business in one’s own country.
- Industrial License: This type of licence is for importing of raw materials, then manufacture/ process /assemble/package the specified products, and export the finished product.
- Service License: By obtaining this kind of licence one can carry out the services specified on the license within the Free Zone, such as Logistics; Courier Services; Insurance Service Provider; etc.
Legal entities under UAQ FTZ:
- Free Zone establishment (FZE) – a single shareholder.
- Free Zone Company (FZC) – two to 50 shareholders.
- A branch of an existing company.
- 0% corporate and personal tax.
- 100% company ownership.
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits.
- No share Capital Requirements.
- 100% import and export tax exemption within the Free Zone.
- Full range of business activities permitted.
- Simple and fast registration process.
- Office, warehouse and land availability.